Effective Date: 29/10/2021
1. Acceptance of Agreement.
3. Grant Applications
4. Intellectual Property Rights.
Our License to You. The materials provided within the Website including but not limited to information, documents, articles, images, trademarks, trade names, photos, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, software, video clips, sound clips and data compilations (Glasdon Group Limited Content) are provided either by us or by selected third parties and may be copyrighted or protected by other laws governing intellectual property or proprietary rights. We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to view and use the Website and Glasdon Group Limited Content.
Your License to Us. By submitting material to us, you represent you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner. By submitting material to any areas of the Website or within the Services, you agree that such material is provided to us on a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited, worldwide, transferable, non-exclusive basis, and that we may reproduce, modify, archive, publish, display and otherwise distribute such material as we see fit in any medium now known or hereafter developed, in any manner we see fit (for example, online or offline derivative works) and for any purpose. You also agree that we may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address or screen name as we see appropriate. We also reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
Linking to or framing the Website or any content or pages within the Website is not permitted. Establishing such links or engaging in framing is a violation of this Agreement and if you do so, Glasdon Group Limited may suspend or terminate your access to the Website and pursue any other remedies available at law, in equity or under this Agreement.
6. Errors, Corrections and Changes.
We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Website at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website.
7. Third Party Content and Services.
Third party content may appear on the Website or may be accessible via links from the Website. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
8. Unlawful Activity.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
Further, while using the Website, you may not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using or viewing the Website;
- republish or distribute, change, modify, mirror, frame, rent or sell in any manner, directly or indirectly, any component of the Website or create any derivative works with respect thereto, without prior written consent by Glasdon Group Limited;
- disassemble, decode, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer the Website or any interfaces or software programs comprising the same;
- use any data mining, robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission; however, this provision shall not apply to the indexing or updating of search engines;
- take any action that would impede or interfere with the operation of the Website or materially alter the contents of the Website;
- transmit to the Website any virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component;
- upload, post, e-mail or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, disparaging, defamatory, libellous or obscene;
- impersonate any person or entity, attempt to hide the origin of any content you submit to the Website or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with another entity;
- upload, post, email or transmit any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval;
- instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- collect or store personal data about other visitors; or
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GLASDON GROUP LIMITED DISCLAIMS ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AS WELL AS THE AFFILIATED PARTIES, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GLASDON GROUP LIMITED OR THE AFFILIATED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM THE SITE OR GLASDON GROUP LIMITED CONTENT, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSES OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF GLASDON GROUP LIMITED AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED £100.00.
12. Links to other Websites.
The Website may contain links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agents.
Notice and Takedown Request
Glasdon Group Limited respects others intellectual property rights; however, the Website and the services contain information that is provided by or obtained from third-party sources. If you believe that your copyrighted material is being infringed by anything on Website, you may submit a notification by providing a written statement to our Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org which must include: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that allegedly has been infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the web page address of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (3) a description or location of the material on the Website that you claim is infringing; (4) information we can use to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is without the authorisation of the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law; and (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owners behalf.
If you believe that any content that you previously submitted to the Website was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorisation from the copyright owner, the copyright owners agent, or pursuant to applicable law, to post and use the content at issue, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent at e-mail address set forth above, which counter-notice must include: (1) your physical or electronic signature; (2) identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location within the Website at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (3) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and (4) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in which your address is located, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by our Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Glasdon Group Limited may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
14. Legal Compliance.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Website and Glasdon Group Limited Content provided therein.