Who can apply for a grant from the DJ Sidebottom / Glasdon Charitable Programme?
Please ensure you have checked through the following criteria and eligibility requirements before you apply for a grant from the DJ Sidebottom / Glasdon Charitable Programme.
We are more likely to accept grant applications from the following types of organisations:
- Registered charities
- Community groups
- Non-profit organisations
We are more likely to support initiatives aligned with our mission statement, including but not limited to:
- Environmental development
- Local health and social care
- Community development
- Health and life-saving research
- Youth development
- Relief for those in need by reason of youth, age, ill health, disability or financial hardship
We will not consider an application if:
- It is assessed as having a private profit motive
- It is of a political nature
- It is likely to be in breach of the law
- It is deemed unethical by means of equality, diversity, or fair opportunity
Please note that we cannot fund any of the following items:
- Repayment of loans
- Bankruptcy petition fees
- Funeral expenses
- Court fees
General Terms and Conditions
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the grant is used appropriately
- If a monetary donation is not cashed within 3 months from the date of issue it will be assumed that the grant is no longer required, and the cheque will no longer be viable
- Successful applicants are invited to apply again for a grant after a minimum of 12 months
- Unsuccessful applicants may also apply again after 12 months
- By accepting a grant from us, you consent to publicity on both the DJ Sidebottom / Glasdon Charitable Programme and Glasdon websites, publications and our social channels.
We aim to respond to all applicants both successful and unsuccessful, as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from us within 12 weeks of submitting your application, please feel free to get in touch with us using our contact us form.